Free relevant impurities methods
Methods for relevant impurities becoming more and more important in the quality control of TK/TC and FAO-specifications. In order to meet an urgent need for methods to characterise TK/TC in a.i. and formulations, CIPAC provides selected methods as download. By downloading these methods you accept the following conditions of use:
- These methods are provided subject to changes without prior notice.
- The copyright of these methods is with CIPAC.
- CIPAC declines any responsibility when using these methods.
Methods for determination of relevant impurities in active substances:
- Terpyridines in diquat
- Terpyridines in paraquat
- S-methylfenitrothion in fenitrothion
- Tetramethyl pyrophosphorothioate (TMPP) in fenitrothion
- 1-chloro-2-methylpropene (1-CMP) and 3-chloro-2-methylpropene (3-CMP) in methylcyclopropene (1-MCP)
- 1,3-bis(4-trifluoromethoxyphenyl)urea and 4-(trifluoromethoxy)aniline in triflumuron
- 1R-trans-permethric acid anhydride in transfluthrin
- Prothioconazole-desthio in prothioconazole
- CGA 344605 in trifloxystrobin