Presentations and posters from the CIPAC Symposium in Dublin, Ireland, 2012
- Determination of dioxins in sunflower-seed oil and sunflower cake with norms of European Community
Vitaliy Chmil, Medved’s Institute of Ecohygiene and Toxicology, Ukraine.
- Method for determination of folpet and cymoxanil active ingredients in combination products in aqueous media
Shiv Pandey and Arun Raithatha, Jai Research Foundation, India.
- Managing a food safety crisis
Dan O'Sullivan, Pesticide Control Service Dept of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, Dublin, Ireland.
- Challenges in establishing laboratories in developing countries
Klaus Ziller, FAO.
- Quality assurance acceptance testing and inspection of PermaNet® – An application of WHO Guidelines for procuring public health pesticides 2012.04
Chi Phan, Vestergaard Frandsen, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Measurement uncertainty – Principles and implementation in QC
Michael Haustein, Currenta, Dormagen, Federal Republic of Germany.
- Rapid and Preferential Interconversion of the Enantiomers of the Chiral Herbicide Haloxyfop in Soil
Thomas Poiger and Markus D Müller Agroscope Changins – Wädenswil ACW, Switzerland.
- Investigations on the Photolysis of Pretilachlor and Imazethapyr in aqueous solutions under direct sunlight by LC-MS/MS ESI – Identification of Potential biomarkers in detection of pesticide toxicity
Atmakuru Ramesh, International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology, India.
- The role of the Food and Veterinary Office (FVO) in the implementation of pesticide legislation
Jan v Kietzell, FVO, Grange Ireland.
- Determination of Mixed Phenols and Their Salts by Liquid Chromatography Ultra-Violet Detection: AOAC Collaborative Study
Diane Rains and Adrian Burns, US EPA, Fort Meade, USA.
- Development a novel and concise multi-plug filtration method for cleaning up pesticide residue samples in seconds
Canping Pan, China Crop Protection Industry Association, Beijing, PR China.
- Determination of quaternary ammonium compounds in disinfectant formulations by potentiometric titration with an ionic surfactant electrode
A Burns and W K Gavlick, US EPA and Monsanto, USA.
- Determination of the relevant impurity carbon tetrachloride in folpet formulations by headspace GC-MS
B Patrian, T Poiger and M D Müller, Agroscope Changins – Wädenswil ACW, Switzerland.
- Persistence of haloxyfop-P in sunflower
V Mykhaylov, I Lepeshkin and A Grynko, Medved's Institute of Ecohygiene and Toxicology.
- Water hardness effect on the physical chemical characteristics of wettable powder fungicide
V L T Savoy, M F Piedade and R C B Prisco, Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry, Biological.
- Evaluation of organohalogenate pesticide residues in commercially available oranges in Brazil
Viviane Emi Nakano, Iracema de A. Kimura, Maria Celeste Cardeal de Oliveira, Instituto Adolfo Lutz, Sao Paulo State Health Secretary, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Effectiveness of cleaning procedures of application equipment
B de Ryckel, V Lecocq, A Bernes and O Pigeon, Walloon Agricultural Research Centre (CRA-W), Belgium.
- Residue determination of glyphosate and AMPA in soils, after derivatization, by liquid chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry
H. Karassali, A. Marousopoulou, Benaki Phytopathological Institute, Greece.
- Responsible use - Stewardship project in India
- Campo Limpio programme in Colombia
- Greek initiative on the responsible use of plant protection products
- es: A global overview