Presentations and posters from the last CIPAC Symposium in Kiew, Ukrain, 2013
- Dissipation kinetics and sorption charactersistics of bispyribac sodium in different global soils
Atmakuru Ramesh and Chirukuri Rajasekharam - International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxikology (IIBAT), India.
- Quality control of pesticide formulations as a basis for safe use of pesticides
Mykola Prodanchuck - Head of the National Codex Alimentarus Commission of Ukraine, Director L. I. Medved's Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministery of Health, Ukraine.
- Development and use of chromatographic methods of analysis of pesticides in Ukraine
Vitaliy Chmil - L. I. Medved's Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministery of Health, Ukraine.
- Determination of pesticides in filter paper in the framework of WHOPES IRS studies
Olivier Pigeon, Patricia De Vos, Nicolas Mabon and Rajpal Yadav - Wallon Agricultural Research Centre (CRA-W) and NTD/VEM, WHO Switzerland.
- Internal vs. external standard in HPLC
Michael Haustein - Currenta, Dormagen, Federal Republic of Germany.
- Irelands project on the verification of triple rinsing in the cleaning of plant protection product containers
Jim Garvey - The Pesticide Control Laboratory, Ireland.
- CIPAC methods - A perspective from authorities
Axel Steer and Sonia Tessier - BVL, Federal Republic of Germany and CRD, United Kingdom.
- Rapid determination of organo-phosphorous pesticides by DART-MASS
Canping Pan, Lei Wang and Shubao Sun - China Agricultural University, Beijing, PR China.
- Formulants - Technical & Regulatory Requirements and Aspects from around the Globe
Reiner Kober (BASF SE) and Wilfried Mayer (Makhteshim Agan) on behalf of ECPA/Specification Expert Group
- Perspectives of analysis of pesticide formulations and pesticide residues in Ukraine
S D Melnychuk, V I Lohanska, Y S Baranov, N Y Hribova, O V Zemtsova, I S Maksymchuk and
A A Belous – Ukrainian Laboratory of Quality and Safety of Agricultural Products of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (ULQSAP).
- Use of insecticides in grain storage in Ukraine
V Mykhaylov, I Lepeshkin, I Pavlenko and M Lepeshkin a – L. I. Medved`s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministry of Heath, Ukraine.
- Qualitiy control of pesticide formulations in Ukraine
A Grynko , V Mykhaylov, G Zvarych, E Kuznetsova and I. Pavlenko – L. I. Medved`s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministry of Heath, Ukraine.
- Evaluation of suspensibility in bio-insecticides
R C B Prisco, M F Piedade and V L T Savoy – Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry, Biological Institute, Brazil.
- Residues assessment in agricultural commodities after use of prothioconazole formulations
E Kuznetsova, I Lepeshkin and P Aleynov – L. I. Medved`s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ministry of Heath, Ukraine.
- HPLC Quantitative analysis of Brassinolide 0.01% SL
F Xiu Zhen – Rotam Agrochemical, P.R. China.
- Comparative evaluation of fungicides residues content under different ways of its application
V G Bardov, E P Vavrinevich, S T Omelchuk, A O Lipavska and L K Sedokur – National Medical University, Kiev and Syngenta Agro Inc., Technical Advisory Office in Ukraine, Kiev, Ukrane.
- Management of Empty Pesticides Containers after Triple Rinsing
H. Karasali, A. Marousopoulou, K. MacheraH Karasali, A Marousopoulou, K Machera – Benaki Phytopathological Institute, Greece.
- Identification of allethrin stereoisomers of allethrin insecticide products in Thailand by HPLC with a chiral column
W Suriyachan and S Meethong – Department of Medical Sciences. Ministry of Public Health Thailand.
- Determination of phenols and phenates in disinfectants formulations by liquid chromatography-UV detection; A collaborative study
T Phillips and A Burns – AOAC Interantional.
- Survey of ECD/GC analyzed pesticide residues in oranges and apples and its contribution to prevention human health risks of consumers in Brazil
Maria Celeste CARDEAL DE OLIVEIRA, Viviane Emi NAKANO, Iracema de A. KIMURA, Tereza Atsuko KUSSUMI, Sonia Bio ROCHA, Vera Regina Rossi LEMES, Kennia Cristian WALDHELM, Reinaldo A RIBEIRO, Ana L. FARIA, Janete ALABURDA - Instituto Adolfo Lutz, São Paulo State Health Secretary, São Paulo, SP – Brazil.