We are an international, non-profit-oriented and non-governmental organization (see Contact) devoted to:
- promote the international agreement on methods for the analysis of pesticides and physico-chemical test methods for formulations;
- promote inter-Iaboratory programmes for the evaluation of test methods.
The methods are proposed by companies and are tested by laboratories all over the world. After evaluation of the results and adoption, the methods are published in the CIPAC Handbooks (see "CIPAC Methods" and "CIPAC Publication").
CIPAC meeting 2023
CIPAC meeting 2023 will be held from June 13 till June 22 in Braunschweig.
For more information push the icon.
General enquiries about CIPAC and CIPAC work
Your emails are processed and forwarded to the respective CIPAC officers.
They wil answer you directly. Please, allow certain
time to answer your enquiries.
For the CIPAC officers go to Contact.
Please find attached the information sheet for a full scale collaborative trial on bifenthrin, chlorfenapyr, pyriproxyfen and/or piperonyl butoxide in technical materials and in long-lasting (incorporated into polyethylene) insecticide-treated nets.The four samples of long-lasting (incorporated into polyethylene) insecticide-treated nets (LN) contain, respectively:
- bifenthrin + chlorfenapyr + piperonyl butoxide
- bifenthrin + pyriproxyfen + piperonyl butoxide
- bifenthrin + chlorfenapyr
- bifenthrin + piperonyl butoxide.
Please note that the trial is limited to maximum 15 participating laboratories because of the availability of samples. The selection is based on “first come, first served".Information Sheets