Presentations and posters from the last CIPAC Symposium in Rome, Italy, 2017
- Assessment of insecticidal residues following the use of long lasting insecticidal nets under adverse environmental conditions
Ramesh Atmakuru International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology (IIBAT), India.
- The Control Regulation (EU) 2017/625 – Consequences for Quality Control Laboratories
Claudia Vinke, Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL), Federal Republic of Germany.
- Analytical strategies used to develop a multi active ingredients method for CQ of public health pesticides.
N. Mabon, M. Baes and O. Pigeon, Walloon Agricultural Research Centre (CRA-W), Agriculture and Natural Environment Department, Belgium.
- A brief idea to handle censored data: recording and reporting
Nadeem Ahmad Khan, Jai Research Foundation (JRF), India.
- FAO’s work on Highly Hazardous Pesticides (HHPs)
Francesca Mancini, FAO.
- Importance of testing at appropriate concentrations
Peter Kundel, Syngenta, Switzerland.
- Reginal cooperation in harmonization of pesticide registration
Francesca Mancini, FAO.
- Introduction on the FAO registration toolkit
Gero Vaagt, FAO.
- Italian laboratory assessment by z-score value in proficiency tests: experience gained through the international proficiency test for plant protection products
Angela Santilio, P. Stefanelli, C. Pompili.
- The PAA and toxicological effect concentration dependent
- FAO activities on Farm Field School (FFS)/Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Stefano Mondovi, FAO.
- Validation of a HPLC-DAD method to quantify Glyphosate in herbicides
Lygia Azevedo Marques, Estela Bonilha and Juliana Cristina Pereira, National Agricultural Laboratory (LANAGRO-SP); Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply (MAPA), Brazil.
- Agriculture Pesticides – Analytical and Physical/Chemical Methods in Brazil
Marilda Tedesco and Estela Bonilha, Agricultural Defense Coordination; National Agricultural Laboratory (LANAGRO-SP), Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply (MAPA), Brazil.
- Organochlorine Pesticide Levels and Associated Factors in the Population of the Metropolian Area of São Paulo, Brazil.
F Parra Do Nascimento, R Kuno, V R Rossi Lemes, T A Kussumi, V E Nakano , S Bio Rocha, M C Cardeal De Oliveira, Brazil.
- Use of the QuEChERS method to the determination PCBs in food
V D Chmil, D U Vydrin and V I Crook, L I Medved`s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ukraine.
- Determination of tembotrione and its metabolite during field trials in Ukraine using HPLC-DAD
Mykhaylov V., Grynko A., Turchyn V., Moraru L., L I Medved`s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety, Ukraine.